At LESA Inspections, we are always searching for experienced home inspection professionals to join our team. If you are a bright and articulate individual who enjoys working with people, we might have a home inspector position for you!
Minimum Requirements for Consideration:
- Background in residential construction, building trades, engineering, or other technical or construction-related discipline. Individuals with a trade license (electrician, plumber, contractor, etc.) are highly preferred.
- Candidates for home inspector positions must be New Jersey Licensed Home Inspectors before being considered.
- Having WDI inspector credentials and/or training is a huge plus.
- Certifications in radon, mold, or other environmental assessments are highly preferred.
- Proficiency with basic technology (computers, cameras, etc.) is required.