Should you get a Sewer Camera Inspection? What warranty coverage should you receive in your real estate transaction?
1. If the home is 30+ years old, it’s probably a good idea to get a sewer camera inspection.
2. Make sure your home inspection comes with SewerGard coverage. This will cover your lines for the first 90 Days after inspection.
3. Make sure your agents get the SIMPLE policy from Residential Warranty Services in order to have coverage for both line failures AND clogs. Sewer Line Failures Happen. When they do, getting coverage is simple.
Sewer Line Failures Happen. When they do, getting coverage is simple.
1. Notify RWS per the instructions in the policy.
2. Send in a diagnosis and estimate for review.
3. RECEIVE YOUR CHECK.
PLEASE NOTE: If you get a home inspection from a company that does not offer SewerGard coverage or a home warranty OTHER than the SIMPLE policy from Residential Warranty Services, you will NOT have any coverage for underground sewer and water line issues. If you experience a problem, call a plumber and get multiple estimates. It would also be a good idea to get in contact with your real estate agent to ask for assistance if you were not offered SewerGard coverage which is afforded to you at no additional cost when you get the SIMPLE warranty from Residential Warranty Services and a home inspection from any one of over 5,000 Certified Inspection Experts that offer SewerGard coverage with every full home inspection.